No haxe binary in r3817 for windows

Nemea Lion
Hi people,

Just in case no one has noted, the nightly build r3817 for Windows lacks the binary for the
haxe compiler, it only includes the std library update. I wanted to try the new build macro
system, but cannot without the new compiler, as the older ones expect @:build to return
an Expr instead of the new Array<Field>.

Maybe a bug in the build process. Hope it gets fixed to try the new features.

Carlos

Re: No haxe binary in r3817 for windows

Andy Li
Look like the nightly build process is stopped, not only windows but also other platforms.
Can you have a look at that?

Best regards,
Andy

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 5:12 AM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
sorry about that. I've had a problem with the windows server. I'm putting it back online as fast as possible!

Cheers!
Cauê

2011/5/19 Nemea Lion <[hidden email]>
Hi people,

Just in case no one has noted, the nightly build r3817 for Windows lacks the binary for the
haxe compiler, it only includes the std library update. I wanted to try the new build macro
system, but cannot without the new compiler, as the older ones expect @:build to return
an Expr instead of the new Array<Field>.

Maybe a bug in the build process. Hope it gets fixed to try the new features.

Carlos

Re: No haxe binary in r3817 for windows

Cauê W.
oh yeah , i fixed it! I don't know why proftpd on xinetd just stopped
working. now it's running standalone ;)

and we have a new win server!

cheers!

Le jeudi 2 juin 2011, Andy Li <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Seems the build process is back to normal except the one for osx10.6...
>
> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Look like the nightly build process is stopped, not only windows but also other platforms.Can you have a look at that?
>

> Best regards,Andy
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 5:12 AM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> sorry about that. I've had a problem with the windows server. I'm putting it back online as fast as possible!
>

> Cheers!Cauê
>
> 2011/5/19 Nemea Lion <[hidden email]>
> Hi people,
>
> Just in case no one has noted, the nightly build r3817 for Windows lacks the binary for the
> haxe compiler, it only includes the std library update. I wanted to try the new build macro
> system, but cannot without the new compiler, as the older ones expect @:build to return
> an Expr instead of the new Array<Field>.
>
> Maybe a bug in the build process. Hope it gets fixed to try the new features.
>
> Carlos

Re: No haxe binary in r3817 for windows

Andy Li
Nice! But for osx10.6, did you mean it will be start building again once there is a new haxe revision?

cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
oh yeah , i fixed it! I don't know why proftpd on xinetd just stopped
working. now it's running standalone ;)

and we have a new win server!

cheers!

Le jeudi 2 juin 2011, Andy Li <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Seems the build process is back to normal except the one for osx10.6...
>
> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Look like the nightly build process is stopped, not only windows but also other platforms.Can you have a look at that?
>

> Best regards,Andy
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 5:12 AM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> sorry about that. I've had a problem with the windows server. I'm putting it back online as fast as possible!
>

> Cheers!Cauê
>
> 2011/5/19 Nemea Lion <[hidden email]>
> Hi people,
>
> Just in case no one has noted, the nightly build r3817 for Windows lacks the binary for the
> haxe compiler, it only includes the std library update. I wanted to try the new build macro
> system, but cannot without the new compiler, as the older ones expect @:build to return
> an Expr instead of the new Array<Field>.
>
> Maybe a bug in the build process. Hope it gets fixed to try the new features.
>
> Carlos

Re: No haxe binary in r3817 for windows

Cauê W.
Well, I don't really know aboout 10.6, since osx 10.6 is built by Bernard Visscher! ; )
If it doesn't come back we'll send him an email, ok?

Cheers!
Cauê

2011/6/3 Andy Li <[hidden email]>
Nice! But for osx10.6, did you mean it will be start building again once there is a new haxe revision?

cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
oh yeah , i fixed it! I don't know why proftpd on xinetd just stopped
working. now it's running standalone ;)

and we have a new win server!

cheers!

Le jeudi 2 juin 2011, Andy Li <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Seems the build process is back to normal except the one for osx10.6...
>
> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Look like the nightly build process is stopped, not only windows but also other platforms.Can you have a look at that?
>

> Best regards,Andy
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 5:12 AM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> sorry about that. I've had a problem with the windows server. I'm putting it back online as fast as possible!
>

> Cheers!Cauê
>
> 2011/5/19 Nemea Lion <[hidden email]>
> Hi people,
>
> Just in case no one has noted, the nightly build r3817 for Windows lacks the binary for the
> haxe compiler, it only includes the std library update. I wanted to try the new build macro
> system, but cannot without the new compiler, as the older ones expect @:build to return
> an Expr instead of the new Array<Field>.
>
> Maybe a bug in the build process. Hope it gets fixed to try the new features.
>
> Carlos

Re: No haxe binary in r3817 for windows

Andy Li
I see. Yes, please contact him. Thanks a lot!

Andy

2011/6/3 Andy Li <[hidden email]>
Nice! But for osx10.6, did you mean it will be start building again once there is a new haxe revision?

cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
oh yeah , i fixed it! I don't know why proftpd on xinetd just stopped
working. now it's running standalone ;)

and we have a new win server!

cheers!

Le jeudi 2 juin 2011, Andy Li <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Seems the build process is back to normal except the one for osx10.6...
>
> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Look like the nightly build process is stopped, not only windows but also other platforms.Can you have a look at that?
>

> Best regards,Andy
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 5:12 AM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> sorry about that. I've had a problem with the windows server. I'm putting it back online as fast as possible!
>

> Cheers!Cauê
>
> 2011/5/19 Nemea Lion <[hidden email]>
> Hi people,
>
> Just in case no one has noted, the nightly build r3817 for Windows lacks the binary for the
> haxe compiler, it only includes the std library update. I wanted to try the new build macro
> system, but cannot without the new compiler, as the older ones expect @:build to return
> an Expr instead of the new Array<Field>.
>
> Maybe a bug in the build process. Hope it gets fixed to try the new features.
>
> Carlos

Re: No haxe binary in r3817 for windows

Bernard Visscher
It's building again. Didn't notice the error, I had a locked svn repos..
But if someone sees that linux32 or osx 10.6 isn't building, just send an email to [hidden email].

- Bernard

[hidden email]
3 juni 2011 22:13

I see. Yes, please contact him. Thanks a lot!

Andy

[hidden email]
3 juni 2011 14:57

Well, I don't really know aboout 10.6, since osx 10.6 is built by Bernard Visscher! ; )
If it doesn't come back we'll send him an email, ok?

Cheers!
Cauê

[hidden email]
3 juni 2011 08:32

Nice! But for osx10.6, did you mean it will be start building again once there is a new haxe revision?

cheers,
Andy

[hidden email]
2 juni 2011 17:04

oh yeah , i fixed it! I don't know why proftpd on xinetd just stopped
working. now it's running standalone ;)

and we have a new win server!

cheers!

[hidden email]