New mailing list for NME

singmajesty
For those who are interested, there is a new mailing list for NME.

This is not intended to divide the haxe community, but instead to benefit
those who have been asking for an NME-specific mailing list, and hopefully
to help encourage the NME community to grow further.

If you would like to subscribe, visit:

Re: New mailing list for NME

Chman
Looks good. Is there a way to browse the list like a forum (like the Haxe one) ?

See http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/

- Tom

Re: New mailing list for NME

singmajesty
Here you are:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:36:24 -0700, Chman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks good. Is there a way to browse the list like a forum (like the Haxe
> one) ?
>
> See http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/
>
> - Tom

Re: New mailing list for NME

Daniel Uranga
That's great Joshua, I was really missing an nme mailing list.

Re: New mailing list for NME

Joshua

I have added an embedded version to the forum sticky's

http://haxe.org/forum/thread/3611

Cheers

;j

On 25 Oct 2011, at 17:46, Joshua Granick wrote:

> Here you are:

> On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:36:24 -0700, Chman <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Looks good. Is there a way to browse the list like a forum (like
>> the Haxe
>> one) ?
>>
>> See http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/
>>
>> - Tom