New hydrax demo

Dion Whitehead Amago
Quick demo showing Flash + Canvas sprite sheets using hydrax:

http://dionamago.net/?p=512

Dion

Re: New hydrax demo

bubblebenj
The 2 scenes are not identical.
The flash one doesn't have smooth enabled.

Ben

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
Quick demo showing Flash + Canvas sprite sheets using hydrax:

http://dionamago.net/?p=512

Dion

Re: New hydrax demo

Dion Whitehead Amago
Thanks for pointing that out, fixed now.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:39 AM, benjamin Dubois <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The 2 scenes are not identical.
> The flash one doesn't have smooth enabled.
> Ben
>
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Quick demo showing Flash + Canvas sprite sheets using hydrax:
>>
>> http://dionamago.net/?p=512
>>
>> Dion

Re: New hydrax demo

game flash
Hi,
Usually when you post your demos there is a css version.
Is there a reason spritesheets or box2d don't work with hydrax css?

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out, fixed now.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:39 AM, benjamin Dubois <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The 2 scenes are not identical.
> The flash one doesn't have smooth enabled.
> Ben
>
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Quick demo showing Flash + Canvas sprite sheets using hydrax:
>>
>> http://dionamago.net/?p=512
>>
>> Dion

Re: New hydrax demo

Dion Whitehead Amago
Spritesheets and box2d both work with the css display versions.

The spritesheet (and all display/rendering components) are completely
independent of the box2d components.  So the css versions are not
there simply because it's extra and unnecessary work for me to make
and maintain them.

Actually switching between css and canvas layers is one line of code difference.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Swf Games Online