Neko OpenGL: texture generation?

James W. Hofmann
Are these being maintained? I thought that for a weekend project I would try to prototype a bit of 3D code, then someday down the line I could translate it into Flash Molehill. I'm stuck at trying to generate a texture ID:

GL.hx:898
public static function genTextures( n:Int, textures:Dynamic ):Void;

The problem is that I can't figure out how to satisfy the type signature for "textures," which in C is (GLuint *). There are no examples around to help. I can't find the ndll source to see what's going on in there either; xinf.org is dead as well.

If I can't find a solution for neko I'll try switching over to JS and use WebGL instead.

Re: Neko OpenGL: texture generation?

Zjnue Brzavi
Hi,

[..]
xinf.org is dead as well.

You can still checkout Xinf here if you wanted to look around:
http://svn.xinf.org/xinf/trunk

Zjnue