Quantcast

Nano editor syntax highlighter

rammserker
Some time ago I've wrote this nanorc to highlight haXe syntax when I edit haXe files in Nano editor. Perhaps it's useful for someone else... It's far from perfection, but works pretty well for me. Let me hear your opinions!

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

haxe.nanorc (930 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Nano editor syntax highlighter

alexander.konotop
В Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:44:33 -0300
Maximiliano Fernández <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Some time ago I've wrote this nanorc to highlight haXe syntax when I
> edit haXe files in Nano editor. Perhaps it's useful for someone
> else... It's far from perfection, but works pretty well for me. Let
> me hear your opinions!
>
> Max
> 0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

Hey, it's beautiful, very nice scheme! Thank's!