NMML Spec

huacai sang
I use nme to write game currently, and it seems that NMML file have many configs to setting the app. For example, can I add some conditional compile arguments in NMML file?

Anyone has some doc of NMML file?

Thanks!

Re: NMML Spec

Skial Bainn
Have you checked http://www.haxenme.org/developers/documentation/nmml-project-files/ ?

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:05 PM, huacai sang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I use nme to write game currently, and it seems that NMML file have many configs to setting the app. For example, can I add some conditional compile arguments in NMML file?

Anyone has some doc of NMML file?

Thanks!

Skial

Re: NMML Spec

Michael Cann
http://www.haxenme.org/developers/documentation/nmml-project-files/

Is the official documentation on the subject however I agree that it would be nice if there was a little more info on there.

On 24 October 2011 12:05, huacai sang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I use nme to write game currently, and it seems that NMML file have many configs to setting the app. For example, can I add some conditional compile arguments in NMML file?

Anyone has some doc of NMML file?

Thanks!

Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/