NME: problems with current trunk (on Linux64)

NME: problems with current trunk (on Linux64)

Andreas Mokros
Hi.

Using current haxe and nme from svn.

When trying:
haxelib run nme test Sample.nmml linux -64
in samples/02-Text I get:

/dev/haxe/nme/nme/utils/ByteArray.hx:155: lines 155-158 :
Field readBoolean has different property access than in
nme.utils.IDataInput (inline method should be method)
/dev/haxe/nme/nme/utils/ByteArray.hx:151: lines
151-154 : Field readByte has different property access than in
nme.utils.IDataInput (inline method should be method)
/dev/haxe/nme/nme/utils/ByteArray.hx:229:
characters 17-71 : Field readUnsignedByte has different property access
than in nme.utils.IDataInput (inline method should be method)

Removing the inline from the methods in ByteArray gets rid of these
errors. Maybe a check too much in current compiler version?

Compilation runs then but in the end I get a segfault:
Segmentation fault
Called from ? line 1
Called from InstallTool.hx line 404
Called from a C function
Called from InstallTool.hx line 84
Called from a C function
Called from installers/InstallerBase.hx line 126
Called from installers/DesktopInstaller.hx line 219
Called from installers/InstallerBase.hx line 1005
Called from InstallTool.hx line 219
Uncaught exception - Error running: ./Sample02 bin/cpp/linux64/bin/

The compiled executable also segfaults when I try to start it.
It works with NME 3.0.1.

--
Mockey