NME fullscreen und StageScaleMode weirdness

NME fullscreen und StageScaleMode weirdness

Mihail Ivanchev
Good evening gents,

I have the following code:

My window settungs are:

<window width="0"
height="0"
fps="60"
orientation="portrait"
background="0xffff00"
resizable="false"/>

This should create a fullscreen window and indeed it does, but the sprite is not drawn (cpp target). If I set width/height to non-zero values the sprite is drawn. Also if I comment out the stage.scaleMode line the sprite is drawn even if width / height are 0. Is this a bug or expected?

Regards,
M. Ivanchev

Re: NME fullscreen und StageScaleMode weirdness

singmajesty
What happens if you include the "stage.scaleMode" line without the
"scaleX" and "scaleY" lines of code?

If the scale mode were working properly, it should be handling the scaling
automatically. Setting scaling yourself, as well, could be an issue.

Generally, however, it is always best that you handle scaling on your own.
That's why I always use stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE; and
stage.align = StageAlign.TOP_LEFT;