NME Antialias primitives

allbabel
What's the status on Antialias support for NME on Windows?  If I draw some simple lines into a Shape then there is no antialias, if I set the cacheAsBitmap to true on the same shape I get antialias.  From my understanding setting cacheAsBitmap would use the software renderer and without it would use SDL and OpenGL.  Is this correct?  Why is there no antialias when using OpenGL?  As you can probably guess I am new to NME and Haxe and rather lost with the graphical backends and how they work with NME.

Thanks, Andy