.NET target?

Joshua Harlan Lifton
Hi all,

I'm interested in targeting .NET for one of my projects. I know there
has been some talk of a .NET target for haXe, notably by Cauê, but I
haven't heard anything recently. Has there been any movement on this
front?

Thanks,
Josh

Re: .NET target?

Cauê W.
Hi Josh!

Yeah, I'm crazy delayed on the targets. I feel bad about this, sorry, it's been some time since I haven't worked on the targets. I've been a little overloaded by work with some new projects there, but as I've said recently, I've just learned this week that a job due to the end of this year will require the Java target to be ready, so I think I have no choice than to finish it quickly ! : )

I'm going to update the code to the current svn, and see if I post it in a public repository so you guys can see how is it going. It's not very far at all from generating valid code, most hard parts are done!

cheers!
Caue