Mouse Cursor on Linux

Tiana RAZAFINDRALAMBO
    Hi,
I've some problem with the mouse cursor on Linux.
I've a button on wich I add a MouseEvent (MOUSE_OVER)
On mouse Over I change the Mouse.cursor

Mouse.cursor = MouseCursor.BUTTON

And on mouse out,
Mouse.cursor = MouseCursor.ARROW

In fact , i just want to make appear the hand cursor when mouse is over
mu button.
It works on Windows, but on Linux, the hand cursor doesn't appear.

I think that the path to the hand cursor isn't the same, on Windows and
on Linux, isn't it? if not, where is the problem? and how can i resolve
it ? :/

R.tiana

Re: Mouse Cursor on Linux

Juan Delgado
Ok, here's the question (next time if you want to push up a previous
post, try not creating a new one!).

It looks like if you are targeting player +9, where I've found a
little tricky to make this happen. I've had to set this up on the
button Sprite:

useHandCursor = true;
buttonMode = true;
mouseChildren = false;

HTH,

Juan

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Razafindralambo
Tiana<[hidden email]> wrote:

>   Hi,
> I've some problem with the mouse cursor on Linux.
> I've a button on wich I add a MouseEvent (MOUSE_OVER)
> On mouse Over I change the Mouse.cursor
>
> Mouse.cursor = MouseCursor.BUTTON
>
> And on mouse out,
> Mouse.cursor = MouseCursor.ARROW
>
> In fact , i just want to make appear the hand cursor when mouse is over mu
> button.
> It works on Windows, but on Linux, the hand cursor doesn't appear.
>
> I think that the path to the hand cursor isn't the same, on Windows and on
> Linux, isn't it? if not, where is the problem? and how can i resolve it ? :/
>
> R.tiana

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv