More haXe ZeroMQ examples

Richard Smith
Hi list,

For anyone interested in the haXe language binding for ZeroMQ, hxzmq (available through haxelib), you may be interested to know I have added over 55 haXe code examples to the ZeroMQ ZGuide tutorial, http://zguide.zeromq.org/     For anyone who is interested in using haXe to build scaleable server-side systems in C++, Neko or php, the ZGuide provides excellent guidance on creating fast, resilient messaging topologies.

The examples themselves are here in github:

Regards,
Richard

Re: More haXe ZeroMQ examples

laurence taylor

Thanks for that, appreciated
regards,
Laurence

> Hi list,
>
> For anyone interested in the haXe language binding for ZeroMQ, hxzmq
> (available through haxelib), you may be interested to know I have added over
> 55 haXe code examples to the ZeroMQ ZGuide tutorial,
> http://zguide.zeromq.org/ For anyone who is interested in using haXe to
> build scaleable server-side systems in C++, Neko or php, the ZGuide provides
> excellent guidance on creating fast, resilient messaging topologies.
>
> The examples themselves are here in github:
>
> http://github.com/imatix/zguide/tree/master/examples/Haxe
>
> Regards,
> Richard

Re: More haXe ZeroMQ examples