Monster Debugger

Ruy Adorno
Hello everybody, just a little question.

Is it possible to use Monster Debugger (http://demonsterdebugger.com/)
(http://www.gotoandlearn.com/play?id=109) with haxe generated swfs?

Someone already did it?

Thanks,

Ruy Adorno

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4142 (20090609) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Monster Debugger

Blue Sans douze
Hi

I've seen that you should import the monsterDebugger code into your code for that work. I think it's AS3 (or AS2), not haXe, so you can't do that (as far as I know).

--
Blue112

2009/6/10 Ruy Adorno <[hidden email]>
Hello everybody, just a little question.

Is it possible to use Monster Debugger (http://demonsterdebugger.com/)
(http://www.gotoandlearn.com/play?id=109) with haxe generated swfs?

Someone already did it?

Thanks,

Ruy Adorno

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4142 (20090609) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Monster Debugger

Baluta Cristian
I was just thinking to port it. it's made with local connection, so should work with any swf. i can't promise i'll do it soon anyway. would be nice if someone intent to port it to anounce first.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:26 AM, Blue Sans douze <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I've seen that you should import the monsterDebugger code into your code for that work. I think it's AS3 (or AS2), not haXe, so you can't do that (as far as I know).

--
Blue112

2009/6/10 Ruy Adorno <[hidden email]>

Hello everybody, just a little question.

Is it possible to use Monster Debugger (http://demonsterdebugger.com/)
(http://www.gotoandlearn.com/play?id=109) with haxe generated swfs?

Someone already did it?

Thanks,

Ruy Adorno

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4142 (20090609) __________

http://www.eset.com

Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

Re: Monster Debugger

Gustavs

It's possible.
Remember you can link AS3-compiled code with -swf-lib.

package
{
  import nl.demonster.debugger.MonsterDebugger;
  public class LinkLib
  {
    [Embed ('assets.swf')] public static const assets : Class;
    MonsterDebugger;

mxmlc LinkLib.as -output=lib.swf
haxe --gen-hx-classes lib.swf
haxe -swf9 result.swf -swf-lib lib.swf -cp hxclasses YourProgram

Then you can call the debugger in haXe code.