Missing mails from list?

Michael Cann
Im getting a weird error on the mailing ist where some peoples mails aren't showing up in an email thread.

For example im not seeing any mails from Nicolas. I only noticed it because other people were reply to what he said. It was confusing me for a while.

Im using GMail, is anyone else getting this?

Re: Missing mails from list?

rammserker
No. Do you have some filter that is filtering words like "Nicolas", "Motion-Twin" "Cannasse", etc? Look at your filter list.

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

Re: Missing mails from list?

Michael Cann
Nope not atall, I think what im going to try to do is leave the list and join again

2011/10/15 Maximiliano Fernández <[hidden email]>
No. Do you have some filter that is filtering words like "Nicolas", "Motion-Twin" "Cannasse", etc? Look at your filter list.

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/