Mind blowing HaXe demo

David Peek-2
We need more of these:

Right click on the left half, then right click on the right half.

O_O

-dp

Re: Mind blowing HaXe demo

Zjnue Brzavi

We need more of these:

Right click on the left half, then right click on the right half.

understated genius, which is haXe !

Re: Mind blowing HaXe demo

Justin Donaldson-3
That is pretty amazing...  Even the lighting effects are synced.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Zjnue Brzavi <[hidden email]> wrote:

We need more of these:

Right click on the left half, then right click on the right half.

understated genius, which is haXe !

Re: Mind blowing HaXe demo

David Peek-2
An just think, by the end of the year we could have 1/4 Java Applet, 1/4 SilverLight, 1/4 Flash and 1/4 Javascript :)

Just think of the memory consumption!

dp

On 15/07/2011, at 10:42 AM, Justin Donaldson wrote:

That is pretty amazing...  Even the lighting effects are synced.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Zjnue Brzavi <[hidden email]> wrote:

We need more of these:

Right click on the left half, then right click on the right half.

understated genius, which is haXe !

Re: Mind blowing HaXe demo

Juan Delgado
Wow. Now that's impressive.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:58 AM, David Peek
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> An just think, by the end of the year we could have 1/4 Java Applet, 1/4
> SilverLight, 1/4 Flash and 1/4 Javascript :)
> Just think of the memory consumption!
> dp
> On 15/07/2011, at 10:42 AM, Justin Donaldson wrote:
>
> That is pretty amazing...  Even the lighting effects are synced.
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Zjnue Brzavi <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>>> We need more of these:
>>> http://www.rezmason.net/talks/haxe_fatc_2011/demo3.html
>>> Right click on the left half, then right click on the right half.
>>
>> understated genius, which is haXe !

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Mind blowing HaXe demo

tom rhodes
this is exactly the kind of thing that is needed to sell haxe a bit. i finally got someone to understand that compiling to two platforms from the same code means they can charge a client for 2 diff versions by showing them this...

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> An just think, by the end of the year we could have 1/4 Java Applet, 1/4
> SilverLight, 1/4 Flash and 1/4 Javascript :)
> Just think of the memory consumption!
> dp
> On 15/07/2011, at 10:42 AM, Justin Donaldson wrote:
>
> That is pretty amazing...  Even the lighting effects are synced.
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Zjnue Brzavi <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>>> We need more of these:
>>> http://www.rezmason.net/talks/haxe_fatc_2011/demo3.html
>>> Right click on the left half, then right click on the right half.
>>
>> understated genius, which is haXe !

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Mind blowing HaXe demo

victor / tokiop
wow, very clean !!

I agree, haxe could benefit of a more visible
demo/exhibition/com-projects zone

Le 15/07/11 11:12, tom rhodes a écrit :
> this is exactly the kind of thing that is needed to sell haxe a bit. i
> finally got someone to understand that compiling to two platforms from
> the same code means they can charge a client for 2 diff versions by
> showing them this...

Re: Mind blowing HaXe demo

Nathan
This is an awesome demo!

Source code?

aside: it realyl sucks that half the source is hidden in an swf, and the
other half in messy javascript - one of the best things about the web is
being able to view source and copy / hack.

http://www.rezmason.net/talks/haxe_fatc_2011/haXe_fatc_2011.zip