Memory leak in haxe.xml.Fast

Antoine Gersant
I'm sorry to insist buy I think you read it wrong.

As I said the first screenshot is most explicit : none of the 25000+
XML instances have been garbage collected. This is clearly growing
endlessly.

On the second screenshot, you seem not to have noticed that each spike
raises the peak memory. Therefore, the peak memory is also growing
endlessly. I cant zoom out on this graph to show you more, but each
spike is higher than the previous one.

Re: Memory leak in haxe.xml.Fast

Stephen Anson
In flashbuilder you can explicitly call the garbage collector,
if the instances don't decrease after that call then it could well be an issue.

On 28 Apr 2011, at 15:48, Gersant Antoine wrote:

I'm sorry to insist buy I think you read it wrong.

As I said the first screenshot is most explicit : none of the 25000+ XML instances have been garbage collected. This is clearly growing endlessly.

On the second screenshot, you seem not to have noticed that each spike raises the peak memory. Therefore, the peak memory is also growing endlessly. I cant zoom out on this graph to show you more, but each spike is higher than the previous one.

Steve Anson
Flash Developer
Actionscript Solutions Ltd.

Re: Memory leak in haxe.xml.Fast

Antoine Gersant
I tried that. Explicitely calling the GC doesnt clear any of those XML
instances.
So yeah, it could well be an issue.

PS : (Sorry Stephen, you got this mail twice because I answered to you
rather than the list).

----- Fin du message transféré -----