Manually pushing 43k+ elements to an array

Manually pushing 43k+ elements to an array

George Profenza
N00b lurker here,

I might be way off, but can you not save your elements
as bytes, load/embed that, then in haXe loop through the
ByteArray and read your values ?

I'm thinking the bytes version would be smaller in filesize
and faster to parse/traverse.

Re: Manually pushing 43k+ elements to an array

tommedema
Might be able to.

I prefer the workaround to read it from a file.

However, I still think these are all workarounds and pushing 43k+ elements to an array should be possible and not cause the compiler to crash, or atleast give an appropriate error message.

- Tom