Macros building classes: how do you extend and class, and how do you call the super() method?

Macros building classes: how do you extend and class, and how do you call the super() method?

Dion Whitehead Amago
I got as far as creating classes no problem, however, I'm stuck on the
question in the title.  It's not clear what the arguments of
ECallshould look like.

Dion

Re: Macros building classes: how do you extend and class, and how do you call the super() method?

basvanmeurs
Did you try using the Context.parse function?

Example:
var expr : haxe.macro.Expr = haxe.macro.Context.parse("super.someFunction(12345)");

Or does super not work in this context?

Re: Macros building classes: how do you extend and class, and how do you call the super() method?

Dion Whitehead Amago
Awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for.