Macros Constants+Using

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Macros Constants+Using

Nicolas Cannasse
Hi,

I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN
version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.

I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was missing
: http://haxe.org/manual/using

Best,
Nicolas

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

Cauê W.
That's a great addition, Nicolas!!!!!!


Thanks!!!

2011/3/29 Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]>
Hi,

I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.

I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was missing : http://haxe.org/manual/using

Best,
Nicolas

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

John A. De Goes
In reply to this post by Nicolas Cannasse

Macros + Using is a big win! Nice work.

Regards,

John A. De Goes
Twitter: @jdegoes
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jdegoes

On Mar 29, 2011, at 8:05 AM, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.
>
> I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was missing : http://haxe.org/manual/using
>
> Best,
> Nicolas
>
> --
> haXe - an open source web programming language
> http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

Justin Donaldson-3
In reply to this post by Nicolas Cannasse
This is great... should make for a nice optimized Lambda class.


On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.

I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was missing : http://haxe.org/manual/using

Best,
Nicolas

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

Franco Ponticelli
Really powerful!

Franco

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Justin Donaldson <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is great... should make for a nice optimized Lambda class.



On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.

I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was missing : http://haxe.org/manual/using

Best,
Nicolas

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
In the using for Enums is "using MyEnum;" meant to be "using MyEnumHelper;" or not? 


Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

Touch My Pixel
http://www.touchmypixel.com/
phone: +61 3 8060 5321
_______________________


On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 4:22 AM, Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Really powerful!

Franco

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Justin Donaldson <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is great... should make for a nice optimized Lambda class.



On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.

I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was missing : http://haxe.org/manual/using

Best,
Nicolas

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--

haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

Nicolas Cannasse
Le 29/03/2011 19:37, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer a écrit :
> In the using for Enums is "using MyEnum;" meant to be "using
> MyEnumHelper;" or not?

Not necessary, if MyEnumHelper is defined in MyEnum.hx

Nicolas

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

Heinz Hölzer-2
In reply to this post by Nicolas Cannasse
Am 29.03.2011 16:05, schrieb Nicolas Cannasse:

> Hi,
>
> I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN
> version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.
>
> I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was
> missing : http://haxe.org/manual/using
>
> Best,
> Nicolas
>

thy, i will have to play with it ;)


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Macros Constants+Using

Jordo Odroj
Never got to say thanks Nicolas. This is definitely in alignment with
some of the other enhancements to using that I was looking for a few
weeks ago. :)
Great stuff!

2011/3/29 Heinz Hölzer <[hidden email]>:

> Am 29.03.2011 16:05, schrieb Nicolas Cannasse:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've added on http://haxe.org/manual/macros some notes on the way SVN
>> version supports both macro Constant Parameters and Macro+Using.
>>
>> I've also added some documentation on "using" which I think was missing :
>> http://haxe.org/manual/using
>>
>> Best,
>> Nicolas
>>
>
> thy, i will have to play with it ;)
>
>
> --
> haXe - an open source web programming language
> http://haxe.org
>

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org