Looking for contributors

Checking different open haXe issues, I'm looking for contributors for
the following :

http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=209
provide a standard readFloat/Double writeFloat/Double implementation for
haxe.io.Input / haxe.io.Ouput. The implementation has to be very short,
well optimized, and not rely on any specific platform feature

http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=412
php still have an issue with the Int64 class, if somebody familiar with
int overflows want to debug that I guess it should be funny

Re: Looking for contributors

danielku15
I hope I'll find some time to implement a new IO library. I'd love to see a Stream API like on C# or Java and that shouldn't be too much work. I started a very basic approach on alphaTab but that still needs a lot of work:
https://github.com/CoderLine/alphaTab/tree/master/src/alphatab/io