Looking for a Haxe experimented freelancer

Looking for a Haxe experimented freelancer

François Barbut
Hi,

My company is making multiplayer webgames
and we're looking for an experimented Haxe developer (freelancer).

We're based in Paris - France.

Please contact me on this e-mail if one of you is interested in working
with us.
Thanks.
FB

Nek

Re: Looking for a Haxe experimented freelancer

Blue Sans douze
Remaking Chapatiz in haXe ? Sounds great, AS1 was poorly slow.

I'm not sure you want my help, anyway :)

I'm not sure this is the good place for that kind of announces, too.

Blue112, ex-defailleur.

2009/10/12 Nikita Dudnik <[hidden email]>:

> Do you mean experienced? )
>
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM, François Barbut <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> My company is making multiplayer webgames
>> and we're looking for an experimented Haxe developer (freelancer).
>>
>> We're based in Paris - France.
>>
>> Please contact me on this e-mail if one of you is interested in working
>> with us.
>> Thanks.
>> FB

Re: Looking for a Haxe experimented freelancer

Benjamin Dasnois
I'm pretty sure this is a good place for that, but may you describe
things a bit more? I'm not based in Paris (though two hours by train).
But I'm not very flash-oriented so...

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Blue Sans douze
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Remaking Chapatiz in haXe ? Sounds great, AS1 was poorly slow.
>
> I'm not sure you want my help, anyway :)
>
> I'm not sure this is the good place for that kind of announces, too.
>
> Blue112, ex-defailleur.
>
> 2009/10/12 Nikita Dudnik <[hidden email]>:
>> Do you mean experienced? )
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM, François Barbut <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My company is making multiplayer webgames
>>> and we're looking for an experimented Haxe developer (freelancer).
>>>
>>> We're based in Paris - France.
>>>
>>> Please contact me on this e-mail if one of you is interested in working
>>> with us.
>>> Thanks.
>>> FB

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Looking for a Haxe experimented freelancer

I don't know; where else would someone look?  This is the only place to
be sure to catch the right attention. I myself am not affiliated with
any other community and I'm sure that's true of a few of the other
experienced haXe users.

I'm too busy, btw ;-)

Lee

Blue Sans douze wrote:

> Remaking Chapatiz in haXe ? Sounds great, AS1 was poorly slow.
>
> I'm not sure you want my help, anyway :)
>
> I'm not sure this is the good place for that kind of announces, too.
>
> Blue112, ex-defailleur.
>
> 2009/10/12 Nikita Dudnik <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Do you mean experienced? )
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM, François Barbut <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My company is making multiplayer webgames
>>> and we're looking for an experimented Haxe developer (freelancer).
>>>
>>> We're based in Paris - France.
>>>
>>> Please contact me on this e-mail if one of you is interested in working
>>> with us.
>>> Thanks.
>>> FB

Re: Looking for a Haxe experimented freelancer

François

I sent you my CV off list.  There's prob some much sharper haXe coders
here but I am free at moment.

Cheers

;J