Link to new (in-progress) Actionscript to Haxe converter recently discussed on the list

Link to new (in-progress) Actionscript to Haxe converter recently discussed on the list

dlots
Hello, I remember that a contributor recently discussed and asked for test cases for a new Actionscript to Haxe converter. Could you please link me to the thread, contributor email, repository or download? Thank you

Re: Link to new (in-progress) Actionscript to Haxe converter recently discussed on the list

Jan_Flanders