Laurence Taylor wants to chat

laurence taylor

Laurence Taylor wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's coolest new
products.

If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/b-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU
You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with Laurence Taylor.

To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800 megabytes of
storage - and chat with Laurence Taylor, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU

Gmail offers:
- Instant messaging right inside Gmail
- Powerful spam protection
- Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of organizing
  emails into "conversations"
- No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related information
  that are relevant to the content of your messages

All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening a Gmail
account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant messaging
service:

http://www.google.com/talk/

Google Talk offers:
- Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
- A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
- Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google Talk
  client

We're working hard to add new features and make improvements, so we might also
ask for your comments and suggestions periodically. We appreciate your help in
making our products even better!

Thanks,
The Google Team

To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
the address bar of your browser).

Re: Laurence Taylor wants to chat

alexander.konotop
В Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:36:04 +0200
Viktor Hesselbom <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Lonely? :)
>
> 2011/9/12 Laurence Taylor <[hidden email]>

> > Laurence Taylor wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's
> > coolest new
> > products.
> >
> > If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
> >
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/b-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU
> > You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with Laurence
> > Taylor.
> >
> > To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800
> > megabytes of
> > storage - and chat with Laurence Taylor, visit:
> >
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/a-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU
> >
> > Gmail offers:
> > - Instant messaging right inside Gmail
> > - Powerful spam protection
> > - Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of
> > organizing emails into "conversations"
> > - No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related
> > information
> >  that are relevant to the content of your messages
> >
> > All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By
> > opening a Gmail
> > account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant
> > messaging service:
> >
> > http://www.google.com/talk/
> >
> > Google Talk offers:
> > - Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
> > - A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
> > - Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the
> > Google Talk client
> >
> > We're working hard to add new features and make improvements, so we
> > might also
> > ask for your comments and suggestions periodically. We appreciate
> > your help in
> > making our products even better!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > The Google Team
> >
> > To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
> > http://www.google.com/talk/about.html
> >
> > (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
> > them into
> > the address bar of your browser).
> >
> > --
> > haXe - an open source web programming language
> > http://haxe.org

Seems like someone has registered at some annoying service (as, for
example, LinkedIn). Either it's someone's mistake or it's someones good
joke - now we have some funny 'Flying Dutch's in the list :-)

Re: Laurence Taylor wants to chat

laurence taylor
I have no idea how that happened, excuse me.

2011/9/12 Alexander Konotop <[hidden email]>
В Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:36:04 +0200
Viktor Hesselbom <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Lonely? :)
>
> 2011/9/12 Laurence Taylor <[hidden email]>

> > Laurence Taylor wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's
> > coolest new
> > products.
> >
> > If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
> >
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/b-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU
> > You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with Laurence
> > Taylor.
> >
> > To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800
> > megabytes of
> > storage - and chat with Laurence Taylor, visit:
> >
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/a-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU
> >
> > Gmail offers:
> > - Instant messaging right inside Gmail
> > - Powerful spam protection
> > - Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of
> > organizing emails into "conversations"
> > - No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related
> > information
> >  that are relevant to the content of your messages
> >
> > All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By
> > opening a Gmail
> > account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant
> > messaging service:
> >
> > http://www.google.com/talk/
> >
> > Google Talk offers:
> > - Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
> > - A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
> > - Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the
> > Google Talk client
> >
> > We're working hard to add new features and make improvements, so we
> > might also
> > ask for your comments and suggestions periodically. We appreciate
> > your help in
> > making our products even better!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > The Google Team
> >
> > To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
> > http://www.google.com/talk/about.html
> >
> > (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
> > them into
> > the address bar of your browser).
> >
> > --
> > haXe - an open source web programming language
> > http://haxe.org

Seems like someone has registered at some annoying service (as, for
example, LinkedIn). Either it's someone's mistake or it's someones good
joke - now we have some funny 'Flying Dutch's in the list :-)

Re: Laurence Taylor wants to chat

alexander.konotop
В Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:06:25 +0200
Laurence Taylor <[hidden email]> пишет:

> I have no idea how that happened, excuse me.
>
> 2011/9/12 Alexander Konotop <[hidden email]>
>
> > В Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:36:04 +0200
> > Viktor Hesselbom <[hidden email]> пишет:
> >
> > > Lonely? :)

> > http://mail.google.com/mail/b-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU

> > http://mail.google.com/mail/a-e20889570e-ae7b5393fa-PoIucwiax_ofbwJG09CxX91Q5pU

> > Seems like someone has registered at some annoying service (as, for
> > example, LinkedIn). Either it's someone's mistake or it's someones
> > good joke - now we have some funny 'Flying Dutch's in the list :-)
> >
> > --
> > haXe - an open source web programming language
> > http://haxe.org

:-)