Killing a thread

Jiri-2
Is it possible to force kill a thread that is running a process?

Jiri

Re: Killing a thread

Ian Martins
Jiri wrote:
> Is it possible to force kill a thread that is running a process?
>
> Jiri

I don't think there's a way to easily force kill a neko thread.  you can
get the process' pid using Process.getPid() and use a system call to
kill it, which would allow the neko thread waiting for it to exit
gracefully.

Re: Killing a thread

Ian Liu Rodrigues
I've always seen many people asking for thread kill. Is it really that common?
I use some kind of shared flags between threads so I can just exit the main loop
if that is the case.

Ian L.