[Jeash] Layering Jeash, resize error

Michael Cann
Hi Guys,

Im trying to get to grips with Jeash. Im wanting to layer Jeash over existing content on the page. This works fine however it seems that Jeash doesnt then resize no matter what I do.

Doesnt seem to do it. I have dug around in the Jeash source to see what is going on but I cant seem to spot it.

Any clues?

--
Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

Re: [Jeash] Layering Jeash, resize error

Michael Cann
Chrome 17 (tho this may be the issue as it is super buggy)
Jeash 0.8.6
Haxe 2.08

It could be chrome being abit crap TBH