Jeash Int error

Confidant
I'm using 64-bit FDT on Mac with Jeash, and when I compile it errors
as follows:

Unknown identifier : Int IGraphicsFill.hx /JeashTest2/src/jeash/
display src/jeash/display/IGraphicsFill.hx (line 34, columns 11 to 14)
HaXe Compilation Error

Why would Int be unknown?

Re: Jeash Int error

Niel Drummond-3
On 06/13/11 21:46, Allan Dowdeswell wrote:
> I'm using 64-bit FDT on Mac with Jeash, and when I compile it errors
> as follows:
>
> Unknown identifier : Int    IGraphicsFill.hx
> /JeashTest2/src/jeash/display    src/jeash/display/IGraphicsFill.hx
> (line 34, columns 11 to 14)    HaXe Compilation Error
>
> Why would Int be unknown?

not sure, looks like a haxe compiler version that does not support
@:fakeEnum(Int). This is a recent commit, so you can try going back to
the haxelib version (haxelib install jeash)..

- Niel