Java for Christmas?

Justin Donaldson-3
Dear Santhaxeclaus,

I have been a good coder this year.  I've transitioned from flash to js projects, and have been very productive with haxe.
But, the one thing I really want is a nice shiny Java target, with a kung-fu grip.

I promise to be good for the rest of the year!

Best,
-Justin

*

Re: Java for Christmas?

Matthew Spencer-2

+1

On Nov 14, 2011 5:34 PM, "Tarwin Stroh-Spijer" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think we have to send Caue a little Santa Sack to spur him on :D

phone: <a href="tel:%2B61%203%208060%205321" value="+61380605321" target="_blank">+61 3 8060 5321
_______________________

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Justin Donaldson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Santhaxeclaus,

I have been a good coder this year.  I've transitioned from flash to js projects, and have been very productive with haxe.
But, the one thing I really want is a nice shiny Java target, with a kung-fu grip.

I promise to be good for the rest of the year!

Best,
-Justin

*

Re: Java for Christmas?

Cauê W.
hahahaha damn, I love you guys!

I'll add the project to google code soon, so you can see how it's going! : )