Isometric lib now on haxelib....

Russell Weir
I just ported as3isolib (http://code.google.com/p/as3isolib) to haxe.

It's still in need of some love, but the samples all work in linux, android and flash.

You will require the latest svn of nme, which means you will have to svn checkout, then "haxelib dev nme [path to svn]"

Cheers,
Russell

Re: Isometric lib now on haxelib....

Thanks Russell!

I would love to take a look when I can.

For anyone who is interested, this library should also work with the 3.1
beta release: http://www.haxenme.org/blog/2011/10/10/nme-3-1-beta-release/

Great work :)

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:49:11 -0700, Russell Weir <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I just ported as3isolib (http://code.google.com/p/as3isolib) to haxe.
>
> It's still in need of some love, but the samples all work in linux,
> android
> and flash.
>
> You will require the latest svn of nme, which means you will have to svn
> checkout, then "haxelib dev nme [path to svn]"
>
> Cheers,
> Russell

Re: Isometric lib now on haxelib....

singmajesty
Oh!

I see that now, five hours ago!

Well then, my apologies :)

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:18:41 -0700, Russell Weir <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> It will work with the beta, other than the animation sample, which will
> have
> issues. The was a small bug in nme that was patched today.
>
> Russell
>
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Joshua Granick
> <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Russell!
>>
>> I would love to take a look when I can.
>>
>> For anyone who is interested, this library should also work with the 3.1
>> beta release: http://www.haxenme.org/blog/**2011/10/10/nme-3-1-beta-**
>> release/ <http://www.haxenme.org/blog/2011/10/10/nme-3-1-beta-release/>
>>
>> Great work :)
>>

>> On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:49:11 -0700, Russell Weir <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  I just ported as3isolib
>> (http://code.google.com/p/**as3isolib<http://code.google.com/p/as3isolib>)
>>> to haxe.
>>>
>>> It's still in need of some love, but the samples all work in linux,
>>> android
>>> and flash.
>>>
>>> You will require the latest svn of nme, which means you will have to
>>> svn
>>> checkout, then "haxelib dev nme [path to svn]"
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Russell

Re: Isometric lib now on haxelib....

puppetmaster3
Hi Russel.

Is the port of as3isolib to haxe public?
Can I get a link to source please.

tia,
pupeptMaster3