Is it possible to merge nme to hxcpp?

watsnow
Hi guys,

Is it possible to merge nme to hxcpp? or why not?

Yann

Re: Is it possible to merge nme to hxcpp?

singmajesty
HXCPP makes it possible to turn Haxe code into C++, then to compile it for
a given platform.

NME is a Flash-like API, built on HXCPP, employing OpenGL, OpenGL ES,
Freetype and other libraries to put it to use for applications and games.

HXCPP can be used for many purposes beyond NME. I think that it makes
sense that these are separate. NME is just one of the possibilities for
how someone could put Haxe and HXCPP to good use.