Iphone Haxe NME problem

Nicolas Dierick
Hello,

I'm trying to compile a NME sample for IPhone (with OSX 10.6) , but i have some problems with them.

I've read the post : http://gamehaxe.com/2010/08/19/new-release/

- So i have downloaded and installed into xcode the template.
- I've created a new project using the template.
- configured base SDK using iOS 4.3 (installed on my Mac)
- installed haxe and haxelibs (nme, hxcpp etc.)
- selected active target for my project

and when i build and run application for simulator, it's compiling something, run simulator
but i have black screen and application closed itself.

Thanks

XCode sais :
Build Succeeded : 16 warning

Build TESTHAXE2 of project TESTHAXE2 with configuration Debug

Ld build/Debug-iphonesimulator/TESTHAXE2.app/TESTHAXE2 normal i386

cd /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2

setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.6

setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2 -arch i386 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator4.3.sdk -L/Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/build/Debug-iphonesimulator -L/Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib -F/Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/build/Debug-iphonesimulator -filelist /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/build/TESTHAXE2.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/TESTHAXE2.build/Objects-normal/i386/TESTHAXE2.LinkFileList -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -Xlinker -objc_abi_version -Xlinker 2 -lfreetype.iphoneos -lregexp.iphoneos -lstd.iphoneos -lzlib.iphoneos /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/nme.iphoneos.a -lfreetype.iphonesim -lregexp.iphonesim -lstd.iphonesim -lzlib.iphonesim /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/nme.iphonesim.a /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/IPhoneMain.a -framework UIKit -framework OpenAL -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreGraphics -framework AudioToolbox -framework AVFoundation -framework Foundation -o /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/TESTHAXE2.app/TESTHAXE2

ld: warning: in /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/libfreetype.iphoneos.a, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)

ld: warning: in /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/libregexp.iphoneos.a, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)

ld: warning: in /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/libstd.iphoneos.a, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)

ld: warning: in /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/libzlib.iphoneos.a, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)

ld: warning: in /Users/mini_digital/Documents/TESTHAXE2/lib/nme.iphoneos.a, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)

Re: Iphone Haxe NME problem

singmajesty
If you're working off of the SVN copy of NME, it's also possible to build,
package and run in the simulator straight from your terminal:

haxelib run nme test Sample.nmml ios -simulator
haxelib run nme test Sample.nmml ios -simulator -ipad