HxSl and Webgl

brett
Has anyone been working on / experimenting with HxSl and WebGL for JavaScript? Everything I've seen so far is surrounding use with Molehill.

Brett

Re: HxSl and Webgl

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
The people working on HIDE3D will get around to this at some point. To start with it will be Molehill, then likely C++. Other targets coming afterwards.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM, brett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone been working on / experimenting with HxSl and WebGL for
JavaScript? Everything I've seen so far is surrounding use with Molehill.

Brett

Re: HxSl and Webgl

Matthew Spencer-2
http://github.com/m22spencer/HxGL