How to work with haxedoc?

Norbert Melzer
Hi there!

Next problem... How do I use `haxedoc`?

I found <http://haxe.org/doc/haxedoc?lang=en> in the docs, but I dont
even get the xml created.

The docs are saying that I have to run `haxe -xml output.xml`, but not
even this works, all I get is the following:

ubuntu-Delly:haxetest nmelzer [master] $ haxe -xml ouput.xml
haXe Compiler 2.07 - (c)2005-2011 Motion-Twin
 Usage : haxe -main <class> [-swf|-js|-neko|-php|-cpp|-as3] <output> \ \
[options]
 Options :
  -cp <path> : add a directory to find source files
  -js <file> : compile code to JavaScript file
  -swf <file> : compile code to Flash SWF file
  -as3 <directory> : generate AS3 code into target directory
  -neko <file> : compile code to Neko Binary
  -php <directory> : generate PHP code into target directory
  -cpp <directory> : generate C++ code into target directory
  -xml <file> : generate XML types description
  -main <class> : select startup class
  -lib <library[:version]> : use a haxelib library
  -D <var> : define a conditional compilation flag
  -v : turn on verbose mode
  -debug : add debug informations to the compiled code
  -help  Display this list of options
  --help  Display this list of options

How do I generate the needed xml for haxedoc?

TIA
Norbert

Re: How to work with haxedoc?

Norbert Melzer
Am 26.11.2011 19:05, schrieb Norbert Melzer:
> How do I generate the needed xml for haxedoc?

I found the issue with help from the chatroom, thanks to mi6_x3m in this
place.

I have to use `haxe -xml out.xml build.hxml` so the text in the wiki is
wrong. I have already editet that article.

Bye
Norbert!

  * Englisch - erkannt
  * Englisch