How to run jeash on canvas tag.

Felipe
I've been playing around with jeash, trying to port a small flash game to js. I noticed that when compiling it uses a div to draw everything, how can I change the drawing target to the canvas tag?, I've already tried changing the div to canvas and keeping the same id, but it didn't work.
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks!

Re: How to run jeash on canvas tag.

Tony Polinelli
You should look at the code - but im pretty sure it will dynamically add a canvas element *into* the wrapper div. You cannot draw things into a div - so it must ;P