Hidding Classes in HaXe generated SWC from code hinting in Flex

Hidding Classes in HaXe generated SWC from code hinting in Flex

jamesbjackson
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to hide classes in a haxe generated SWC from appear in Code Hinting in Flex or to only include certain classes?

James

Re: Hidding Classes in HaXe generated SWC from code hinting in Flex

Cauê W.
Maybe --gen-hx-classes and delete the ones you don't want?

2011/11/4 James Jackson <[hidden email]>
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to hide classes in a haxe generated SWC from appear in Code Hinting in Flex or to only include certain classes?

James

Re: Hidding Classes in HaXe generated SWC from code hinting in Flex

Juraj Kirchheim
I think James compiled an SWC using haXe and is using it in a Flex
project and he wants to hide them from completion.

I suppose the ExcludeClass metadata is what you want:
http://nondocs.blogspot.com/2007/04/metadataexcludeclass.html
You can achieve this using @:meta: http://haxe.org/manual/tips_and_tricks

Jan_Flanders

Re: Hidding Classes in HaXe generated SWC from code hinting in Flex

jamesbjackson
Thanks Everyone,

"I think James compiled an SWC using haXe and is using it in a Flex
project and he wants to hide them from completion." This is want a wanted :-)

I have a look and implement it in my project :-)

James

Re: Hidding Classes in HaXe generated SWC from code hinting in Flex

jamesbjackson
Answer seems to be ExcludeClass metadata in the source code :-), when i got some time i add it to the project and see if that does the trick..

James

James