Haxe with eclipse

Blue Sans douze
Hello everyone !
I wonder if haXe can work with Eclipse IDE, or something that is similar (autocompletion, compile on save, error lines marked...)

I heard about some (old) plugin for eclipse, but it's not available anymore.
I'm using Ubuntu, so I can't use FlashDevelop.

Thanks for help !
--
Blue112

Re: Haxe with eclipse

back2dos
Blue Sans douze schrieb:

> Hello everyone !
> I wonder if haXe can work with Eclipse IDE, or something that is
> similar (autocompletion, compile on save, error lines marked...)
>
> I heard about some (old) plugin for eclipse, but it's not available
> anymore.
> I'm using Ubuntu, so I can't use FlashDevelop.
>
> Thanks for help !
> --
> Blue112
you might want to try EcliHX: http://code.google.com/p/eclihx/