Haxe users in Seattle?

Chris Ochs
Any Haxe users in the Seattle area?

Chris

Re: Haxe users in Seattle?

Rob Fell
Hi Chris,

Check out the haXe users Google map, I see a few of us "close" to Seattle:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=210513323428420080092.00049b5a3764751577f84

There will be others not on the map ...

Best regards, Rob

On 11:59 AM, Chris Ochs wrote:
> Any Haxe users in the Seattle area?
>
> Chris

Re: Haxe users in Seattle?

hosey hosey
I am not listed but I am in Tacoma (a few miles south of Seattle).

On a side note: I am looking for a PHP MVC guy but would really like it if they had haxe experience.

Cheers

On 11:59 AM, Chris Ochs wrote:
Any Haxe users in the Seattle area?

Chris

Re: Haxe users in Seattle?

Justin Donaldson-3
I'm in the Oregon area.  We have the same climate, so I'm counting it.

-Justin