Haxe.org lost password...

François Nicaise
Hi there,
1 - I forgot my password to login to haxe.org (whitetigle). Is there a
way to recover it ?
2 - How can I add another user to my haxelib project ?
Thanks in advance.
François

Re: Haxe.org lost password...

Philipp Klose-2
You could write mail to Nicolas and ask if he could reset you password....

We need definitely some enhancements for haxelib...

On 07.05.2011 00:22, François Nicaise wrote:
> Hi there,
> 1 - I forgot my password to login to haxe.org (whitetigle). Is there a
> way to recover it ?
> 2 - How can I add another user to my haxelib project ?
> Thanks in advance.
> François

Re: Haxe.org lost password...

François Nicaise
In fact a little "I lost my pass" link would definitely be a good thing :)
What enhancements are you thinking about ?