Haxe compiler - why paths relative to directory execution as opposed to relative to .hxml file?

Haxe compiler - why paths relative to directory execution as opposed to relative to .hxml file?

dlots
Hello, I noticed that -cp paths in .hxml are relative to the current directory as opposed to relative to the location of the file. Why is this?

Re: Haxe compiler - why paths relative to directory execution as opposed to relative to .hxml file?

bubblebenj
You are right, I didn't remember why I was using an extra batch file at the same place of the hxml containing

:: In case I want to move the batch file
CD hxml_location\

::lauching the hxml
HAXE myHxml.hxml

IMO you are right about the expected behavior.

Ben

Re: Haxe compiler - why paths relative to directory execution as opposed to relative to .hxml file?

Andy Li
+1 for should be relative to the hxml file...
It caused me a lots of troubles...

Andy