Haxe code formatting

dlots
Does anyone know of an application that supports basic haxe formatting?

Re: Haxe code formatting

Jan_Flanders
You can find a list with editors and plugins for haxe here:
http://haxe.org/com/ide?lang=en

Jan

Re: Haxe code formatting

singmajesty
My favorite is FlashDevelop. I used gedit on Linux, but finally switched
back to Windows, literally, because I like FlashDevelop so much. There is
a growing WINE solution for FlashDevelop, though, and some native bridge
utilities to make it work better if you are using a VM. Other people like
FDT, TextMate and other editors

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 06:29:55 -0700, Jan_Flanders <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can find a list with editors and plugins for haxe here:
> http://haxe.org/com/ide?lang=en
>
> Jan

Re: Haxe code formatting

dlots
I'm almost settled on working FlashDevelop to add the following features:

Renaming classes, variables and functions
Detection of classes in other classpaths (doesn't work in FlashDevelop, FDT can't add external classpaths at all)
Formatting code

FlashDevelop does not format haxe code with ctrl-shift-2. Neither does FDT.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Jan_Flanders <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can find a list with editors and plugins for haxe here:
http://haxe.org/com/ide?lang=en

Jan

Re: Haxe code formatting

Jason Foster

Renaming variables works in FlashDevelop, class and method renaming does not.  Should be able to adapt the AS source formatter to work on HaXe.  Love to work on HaXe refactoring and formatting stuff, if I could find the darn time….

Jason

I'm almost settled on working FlashDevelop to add the following features:

Renaming classes, variables and functions
Detection of classes in other classpaths (doesn't work in FlashDevelop, FDT can't add external classpaths at all)
Formatting code

FlashDevelop does not format haxe code with ctrl-shift-2. Neither does FDT.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Jan_Flanders <[hidden email]> wrote:

You can find a list with editors and plugins for haxe here:
http://haxe.org/com/ide?lang=en

Jan

This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.4194 when it was sent, using definitions version 10596

Re: Haxe code formatting

rammserker
Basic haXe formating? I use nano editor for this (Yes! The simplistic GNU/Linux text editor!) I made a formating file for nano. Here you have ;)

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1

haxe.nanorc (1K) Download Attachment