Haxe and comercial iPhone games

lzaiats
Hi folks,

Me and my team at Insane (www.insanemedia.com.br) have been working on some Haxe 2 iPhone projects and our products are close to a launch date. Are Haxe 2 iPhone apps approved by Apple without any problems?

ANyone here have some experience publishing apps made with Haxe on App Store?

Meanwhile, you can check our latest game for iPad (this one made with Unity3d) http://www.earthundersiege.com/ and share with us some thoughts about it ;)

Thank you,

LZ

Re: Haxe and comercial iPhone games

Tony Polinelli
we made this as a test  - it made it through.

Unfortunately havent gotten around to completing any actual games yet ;(

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM, lzaiats <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

Me and my team at Insane (www.insanemedia.com.br) have been working on some
Haxe 2 iPhone projects and our products are close to a launch date. Are Haxe
2 iPhone apps approved by Apple without any problems?

ANyone here have some experience publishing apps made with Haxe on App
Store?

Meanwhile, you can check our latest game for iPad (this one made with
Unity3d) http://www.earthundersiege.com/ and share with us some thoughts
about it ;)

Thank you,

LZ

Re: Haxe and comercial iPhone games

Tony Polinelli
the more i check the list.. the less i have to do ACTUAL work ;P

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yeah, Apple seems fine with haxe created games. We actually got Egg Truck on the App store even before they changed their ToS to allow not just CPP, C and ObjectiveC. So you'll be fine! Apple mostly seems to care about quality now, but from what I see you've got that covered!

[damn you Tony you got in first]

phone: <a href="tel:%2B61%203%208060%205321" value="+61380605321" target="_blank">+61 3 8060 5321
_______________________

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM, lzaiats <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

Me and my team at Insane (www.insanemedia.com.br) have been working on some
Haxe 2 iPhone projects and our products are close to a launch date. Are Haxe
2 iPhone apps approved by Apple without any problems?

ANyone here have some experience publishing apps made with Haxe on App
Store?

Meanwhile, you can check our latest game for iPad (this one made with
Unity3d) http://www.earthundersiege.com/ and share with us some thoughts
about it ;)

Thank you,

LZ

Re: Haxe and comercial iPhone games

lzaiats
thank you guys! I am now right that everything will be ok with my projects... as soon they get approved, i will share them with you!

Regards,

LZ

Re: Haxe and comercial iPhone games

Joshua Harlan Lifton
Thanks for sharing this, Tony. I'm close to submitting an iPad app and
will post to the list when it's available. How long did it take
between submitting the app and receiving approval?

Cheers,
Josh

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Tony Polinelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> we made this as a test  - it made it through.
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-truck/id386293344?mt=8
> Unfortunately havent gotten around to completing any actual games yet ;(
>

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM, lzaiats <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Me and my team at Insane (www.insanemedia.com.br) have been working on
>> some
>> Haxe 2 iPhone projects and our products are close to a launch date. Are
>> Haxe
>> 2 iPhone apps approved by Apple without any problems?
>>
>> ANyone here have some experience publishing apps made with Haxe on App
>> Store?
>>
>> Meanwhile, you can check our latest game for iPad (this one made with
>> Unity3d) http://www.earthundersiege.com/ and share with us some thoughts
>> about it ;)
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> LZ

> Tony Polinelli
> http://touchmypixel.com

Re: Haxe and comercial iPhone games

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
About two weeks I think. But there was some back and forth because of some functions that NME was calling, I think trying to get command line arguements, which wasn't allowed, but this has been fixed by Hugh.

You might also want to look at Palm WebOS, both for their phones and tablets. I know it's really easy to get on there and there's a less stuff to hide your awesomeness.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Joshua Harlan Lifton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for sharing this, Tony. I'm close to submitting an iPad app and
will post to the list when it's available. How long did it take
between submitting the app and receiving approval?

Cheers,
Josh

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Tony Polinelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> we made this as a test  - it made it through.
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-truck/id386293344?mt=8
> Unfortunately havent gotten around to completing any actual games yet ;(
>

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM, lzaiats <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Me and my team at Insane (www.insanemedia.com.br) have been working on
>> some
>> Haxe 2 iPhone projects and our products are close to a launch date. Are
>> Haxe
>> 2 iPhone apps approved by Apple without any problems?
>>
>> ANyone here have some experience publishing apps made with Haxe on App
>> Store?
>>
>> Meanwhile, you can check our latest game for iPad (this one made with
>> Unity3d) http://www.earthundersiege.com/ and share with us some thoughts
>> about it ;)
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> LZ

> Tony Polinelli
> http://touchmypixel.com

Re: Haxe and comercial iPhone games

Raoul Duke
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:02 PM, lzaiats <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ANyone here have some experience publishing apps made with Haxe on App
> Store?

and, pretty please chime in with what type of end tech you shipped on
ios -- did you target c++/nme/flash/html5/what?

gracias!

Re: Haxe and comercial iPhone games

ameryedwards
I would also wait for the launch of this iPhone game. Because i would also like to try this. Even i think it would be also very helpful for providing a entertaining app to iPhone users.
Get the best iPhone glass replacement | iPad screen replacement