Haxe.Http.cnxTimeout not available in JS?

Haxe.Http.cnxTimeout not available in JS?

Symphonicmind
Hi guys.
I basically have a http request via haxe/js to an .aspx and the application is timing out in about 30 to 40 seconds.
I tested the Stored Procedure with the same parameters that the request is calling and it works, but lasts about 1.30 minutes to complete. (it lasts that long because is inserting data to a linked server far far away)
I modified both, .aspx and webconfig in their respective directives/attributes to increase the time to about 6000 seconds...but same results

I was wondering if the problem could be that the haxe Http object is the one that is timing out, I searched for a property and I saw cnxTimeout, the problem is that is not available in JS as I can see....
Do you think it could be the haxe/js? or it must be the .Net?

Thanks a Lot
var http = new Http('/VisitasNet/VisitasAdd.aspx?command=programarcontratistas');
http.onError = js.Lib.alert;
http.onData = function(r)
{
ModalWindow2.showPopWin("",350,300,function(close:Bool){untyped Lib.window.parent.nlion.haxe.js.ModalWindow2.hidePopWin(false);} ,fals
}
http.setParameter("xmlData",documentoXml.toString());
http.request(true);