Haxe Flash - I need the fl.motion.Animator library.

Haxe Flash - I need the fl.motion.Animator library.

Jean Christophe DA COSTA
Hi.

Well, I would use the AS3 guide movement  in haxe.
I created in Flash CS5, a trajectory. I exported the XML of this trajectory.
I created a SWF with CS5 when I create a fl.motion.Animator variable,
which allows me to have a swf with the fl.motion.Animator library.
I import this swf in my project. But I'm stuck to make him eat the XML.
Does anyone have a solution? Or could offer me an alternative to my problem?
Thank you.

Jcdc.

Re: Haxe Flash - I need the fl.motion.Animator library.

Baluta Cristian
How is the xml passed to the animator engine? And do you use the swf as a resource?

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Jean Christophe DA COSTA <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi.

Well, I would use the AS3 guide movement  in haxe.
I created in Flash CS5, a trajectory. I exported the XML of this trajectory.
I created a SWF with CS5 when I create a fl.motion.Animator variable, which allows me to have a swf with the fl.motion.Animator library.
I import this swf in my project. But I'm stuck to make him eat the XML.
Does anyone have a solution? Or could offer me an alternative to my problem?
Thank you.

Jcdc.

Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

Re: Haxe Flash - I need the fl.motion.Animator library.

one simple solution is that flash auto names unnamed MovieClips... so
you can just create a clip ( add say a circle inside ), drag them onto
the stage one by one in the shape you want ( I normally draw what I
want and then use as a guide ), if you need to adjust the path just
distribute to layers and flash should distribute them by depth that
way it won't mess up the depths as you move them round, and then you
can construct a for all loop to get the coordinates and trace them out
with comma and return... then you can copy from trace window into a
text file and load into haxe swf as a csv file at run time then just
use them with some easing to smooth the motion when setting position.

For example a similar concept is used in this flash6 as1 code http://www.justinfront.com/
   One of my byexamples I actually got flash to actually trace out the
positions in haxe code and then used it in this simple demo where
mouse over distorts the word haxe, not quite what your doing but may
give you an idea http://haxe.org/byexample/lambda/flash9/map
Using XML seems a rather a heavy solution, I did try tweening the
flash IK engine once but to be honest it seems rather heavy
approach... easier to setup some tan movements for running men etc...

On 4 Aug 2011, at 18:32, Jean Christophe DA COSTA wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Well, I would use the AS3 guide movement  in haxe.
> I created in Flash CS5, a trajectory. I exported the XML of this
> trajectory.
> I created a SWF with CS5 when I create a fl.motion.Animator
> variable, which allows me to have a swf with the fl.motion.Animator
> library.
> I import this swf in my project. But I'm stuck to make him eat the
> XML.
> Does anyone have a solution? Or could offer me an alternative to my
> problem?
> Thank you.
>
> Jcdc.

Re: Haxe Flash - I need the fl.motion.Animator library.

Jean Christophe DA COSTA
Thanks for your help.
@ Baluta Cristian : I come now to pass the XML parameter, but now it's animation does'nt  work.
@
jlm : I thought the solution step by step, but I find that the simplest solution is to use Animator class. I will still move forward with your solution, but I'd be curious to understand what does not in mine. I attached to this post the test project I'm working on.
Thank you.

Jcdc.

Animator.rar (82K) Download Attachment