Happy 3 Years !

Nicolas Cannasse
Oops,

I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working on
haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA
(OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).

See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.

And if interested you can also read the original specs that were posted
on my blog here : http://ncannasse.fr/blog/flexible_specs

Happy birthday haXe !

:)

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Lee Sylvester
Happy Birthday, haXe!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Lee

Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Oops,
>
> I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working
> on haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA
> (OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).
>
> See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.
>
> And if interested you can also read the original specs that were
> posted on my blog here : http://ncannasse.fr/blog/flexible_specs
>
> Happy birthday haXe !
>
> :)

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Mark Sharman
Felicitations Nicolas

2008/10/25 laurence taylor <[hidden email]>

I'll drink to that, congrats.

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oops,

I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working on haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA (OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).

See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.

And if interested you can also read the original specs that were posted on my blog here : http://ncannasse.fr/blog/flexible_specs

Happy birthday haXe !

:)

 Mark Sharman
  e: [hidden email]
  m: +44(0)797 246 6559
  w: http://www.sharman.me.uk
  msn: [hidden email]
  sw: M3OQP/2EOBGG/M0EEI
  japh:pack("a*","32743971491862306621492941254525503612360544054977".".42.201.print")=~/(.*?\.)(..)\.(.)(.)(.)\.(.*)|/;$ll;%l;push@{$l{$1}},$2,$3,$4,$5,$6;for(keys%l){for($l{$_}[2]..(length($_)/$l{$_}[1])-$l{$_}[3]){$ll.=chr(ord(chr(substr($1,$_*$l{$1}[1],$l{$1}[1])))+$l{$1}[0]+$_)}}$_=$l{$1}[4]."-$ll-";s/-/\"/g;eval;#JMS

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Zjnue Brzavi
> I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working on
> haXe.

and what a liberating journey... j'adore le haXe ! go go go !!! :)

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Kostas Michalopoulos
Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
> Oops,
>
> I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working on
> haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA
> (OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).
>
> See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.

Congratulations!

I hope you don't drop the project like MTASC soon or at least in haXe's
case find someone to continue it if you do :-P.

Kostas "Bad Sector" Michalopoulos

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Kostas Michalopoulos a écrit :

> Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
>> Oops,
>>
>> I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working
>> on haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA
>> (OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).
>>
>> See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.
>>

> Congratulations!
>
> I hope you don't drop the project like MTASC soon or at least in haXe's
> case find someone to continue it if you do :-P.

I sometimes hear about that, but MTASC is not dropped, it's just
finished since it does what it needs to do without bugs left ;)

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Benjamin Dasnois
One day late but hey... it seems that my preferred language's birthday
is the same as my best friend's birthday so.... I already had a party
;-)

Happy Birthday to haXe and once again... thank you Nicolas !

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Nicolas Cannasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kostas Michalopoulos a écrit :
>>
>> Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
>>>
>>> Oops,
>>>
>>> I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working on
>>> haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA
>>> (OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).
>>>
>>> See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.
>>>

>> Congratulations!
>>
>> I hope you don't drop the project like MTASC soon or at least in haXe's
>> case find someone to continue it if you do :-P.
>
> I sometimes hear about that, but MTASC is not dropped, it's just finished
> since it does what it needs to do without bugs left ;)

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Laurent Kappler
Happy Birthday!
Long Life To The New Flesh!

Thank you!
Laurent

Benjamin Dasnois a écrit :

> One day late but hey... it seems that my preferred language's birthday
> is the same as my best friend's birthday so.... I already had a party
> ;-)
>
> Happy Birthday to haXe and once again... thank you Nicolas !
>
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Nicolas Cannasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Kostas Michalopoulos a écrit :

>>> Congratulations!
>>>
>>> I hope you don't drop the project like MTASC soon or at least in haXe's
>>> case find someone to continue it if you do :-P.
>>>
>> I sometimes hear about that, but MTASC is not dropped, it's just finished
>> since it does what it needs to do without bugs left ;)
>>
>> Nicolas

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Juan Delgado
Damn, time flies because I remember your mail to OSFlash stating
something like "I'm going to develop a new language, what you want on
it?" : D

Congrats to haXe and thanks for your work!

Juan

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 7:18 AM, laurent <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Happy Birthday!
> Long Life To The New Flesh!
>
> Thank you!
> Laurent
>
> Benjamin Dasnois a écrit :
>>
>> One day late but hey... it seems that my preferred language's birthday
>> is the same as my best friend's birthday so.... I already had a party
>> ;-)
>>
>> Happy Birthday to haXe and once again... thank you Nicolas !
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Nicolas Cannasse
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> I sometimes hear about that, but MTASC is not dropped, it's just finished
>>> since it does what it needs to do without bugs left ;)
>>>
>>> Nicolas

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://dandolachapa.com
http://loqueyosede.com

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Jonathan Arnould
Nicolas Cannasse a écrit :

> Oops,
>
> I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working
> on haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA
> (OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).
>
> See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.
>
> And if interested you can also read the original specs that were
> posted on my blog here : http://ncannasse.fr/blog/flexible_specs
>
> Happy birthday haXe !
>
> :)
> Nicolas

Happy Birthday and thanks for the great work.

Re: Happy 3 Years !

Fabien ANTOINE
Nicolas Cannasse a écrit :

> Oops,
>
> I just noticed that it's already been 3 years since I started working
> on haXe. The project was announced on 22 October 2005 in the OFLA
> (OpenSourceFlash Online Conference).
>
> See http://haxe.org/com/news for the complete version history.
>
> And if interested you can also read the original specs that were
> posted on my blog here : http://ncannasse.fr/blog/flexible_specs
>
> Happy birthday haXe !
>
> :)
> Nicolas

Yeah!! The same day that my birthday!! HaXe is really for me! ^^
Happy birthday HaXe and congratulations Nicolas for your great work!!

Fabien

Happy 3 Years !

Michel Oster

Bon anniversaire, haXe !

Three ?! Like a little tree with lot of leaves. It's alive.

Michel

Re: Happy 3 Years !

bruno baudry
happy birthday !

Re: Happy 3 Years !

John Grden-4
:)

http://www.rockonflash.com/audio/keithbirthday/HappyBirthdayHaXe.mp3

rock on haXe.

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Michel Oster <[hidden email]> wrote:

Bon anniversaire, haXe !

Three ?! Like a little tree with lot of leaves. It's alive.

Michel

[  JPG  ]

John Grden a écrit :
> :)