HaXer's from Brazil

Cauê W.
Hello List!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm currently looking a little urgently for people that work or are acquainted with the haXe platform from Brazil. If there is anyone on the list, please send me a private message!

Thanks!

Cauê

Re: HaXer's from Brazil

Lee Sylvester
I believe Ritchie Turner currently resides in Brazil... Could be wrong,
but I'm pretty sure.

Lee