HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

jamesbjackson
Hi Everyone,

As promised, Here are the videos which I have uploaded and are hosted by the amazing guys at Influxis :-)

So what happened at #HaXe Conference?
Watch it On Demand! https://haxecon.influxis.com/chat.html

James

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

sledorze
God, I will not sleep tonight.. :)

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

John Plsek
Broken link?

On 11 May 2011 07:46, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:
God, I will not sleep tonight.. :)

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

sledorze
Thanks again!
However, some slides are not intelligible (cannot be read).
Would the speakers could put all of them in a single place?
Thanks!
Stephane

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

sledorze
Why not using the dropbox used for the conf images?
(would be nice for viewers to have a link from influxis stream page).

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Franco Ponticelli [via Haxe] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a pdf ready ... let me know where I can put it.

Franco

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks again!
However, some slides are not intelligible (cannot be read).
Would the speakers could put all of them in a single place?
Thanks!
Stephane

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/HaXe-Conference-Videos-On-Demand-Streaming-tp6349636p6350879.html

Stéphane Le Dorze

Tel: +33 (0) 6 08  76 70 15

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

Jason O'Neil
Hi Franco

I'm watching your video at the moment :)

Perhaps you could post yours your google code page as a download?  The most sensible place would be either on the haxe website or on the place as close as possible to the actual code.  Nothing more frustrating than linking to a file on dropbox or a similar service and then the link breaking a few months down the track.

If you feel like emailing it to me now so I can look at it while watching I'd appreciate it :D

Love your work!

jason

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a pdf ready ... let me know where I can put it.

Franco

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks again!
However, some slides are not intelligible (cannot be read).
Would the speakers could put all of them in a single place?
Thanks!
Stephane

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

Cauê W.
my presentation is public at
Salut de la France! ; )
Cauê

2011/5/11 Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]>
[...]

Tiana RAZAFINDRALAMBO
Thanks Cauê :), great job !

--
                             \    /\
Tiana Razafindralambo         )  ( ')

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

victor / tokiop
Hi all !

Le 10/05/11 23:46, sledorze a écrit :
> God, I will not sleep tonight..:)
hehe, same here ! :)
Thanks James for the videos, it is very insightful !

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

danielku15
Great. When will all the changes to haXe be available? I'd love to check out the C# and Java Targets for my project.

Re: Re: [haXe] Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

Rob Fell
Fantastic, I'm just getting my teeth into these sessions now - the
content via webcast and slides is so valuable to those of us who
couldn't attend.

Thank you, there is so much genuine progress occurring within the haXe
community!

On 11:59 AM, Cauê Waneck wrote:

> my presentation is public at
> http://prezi.com/xzvht0y2e-c6/haxe-java-c/
>
> Salut de la France! ; )
> Cauê
>
> 2011/5/11 Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
>     I will soon publish my demo aswell ... I just have to fix my blog
>     that seems to be locked for the next 4 days.
>
>     Franco
>

>     On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Jason O'Neil
>
>         Hi Franco
>
>         I'm watching your video at the moment :)
>
>         Perhaps you could post yours your google code page as a
>         download?  The most sensible place would be either on the haxe
>         website or on the place as close as possible to the actual
>         code.  Nothing more frustrating than linking to a file on
>         dropbox or a similar service and then the link breaking a few
>         months down the track.
>
>         If you feel like emailing it to me now so I can look at it
>         while watching I'd appreciate it :D
>
>         Love your work!
>
>         jason
>

>         On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Franco Ponticelli
>         <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>             I have a pdf ready ... let me know where I can put it.
>
>             Franco
>

>             On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM, sledorze
>             <[hidden email]
>             <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>                 Thanks again!
>                 However, some slides are not intelligible (cannot be
>                 read).
>                 Would the speakers could put all of them in a single
>                 place?
>                 Thanks!
>                 Stephane
>

>                 --
>
>                 --
>                 haXe - an open source web programming language
>                 http://haxe.org
>

>             --
>             haXe - an open source web programming language
>             http://haxe.org
>

>         --
>         haXe - an open source web programming language
>         http://haxe.org
>

>     --
>     http://haxe.org

Re: HaXe Conference Videos (On Demand Streaming)

sledorze
For those interested in a small tutorial of the js library; follow this link:
http://blog.tupil.com/look-ma-no-callbacks/

Another interesting abstraction created on top of a reactive api (using delimited continuation) in scala:
http://lamp.epfl.ch/~imaier/pub/DeprecatingObserversTR2010.pdf