HTML5/Flash haXe demo

Bruno Garcia-2
Hi,

I thought I'd share a little haXe based game I quickly wrote for an
HTML5 hackathon this weekend. Check out Escape From Hanoi:
http://aduros.emufarmers.com/html5/hanoi/ . Hold the mouse button extend
your ninja rope, and latch onto ledges to swing as far as possible
before the time runs out. Hastily written source code is available for
the adventurous: https://github.com/aduros/hanoi .

The game sneakily uses Flash if available, otherwise falls back to HTML5
canvas. It runs better than I expected on iOS/Android browsers
considering no time was spent optimizing. Rendering performance will
improve a bunch once iOS 5 (and Stage3D for Android) comes out.

Thanks haXe!

Bruno

Re: HTML5/Flash haXe demo

John Plsek