Google Maps 1.7 (Flash) Interface files

Adrian Cowan
Hi,
In the haXe flash tutorial chapter 3 lionpath.com/haxeflashtutorial/release/chap03.html on using google maps it is said
The next step is to generate the interface classes, but for the version 1.6. This work has been done and the interface files are in the tutorial source tree. Only when there is a newer version you might need to regenerate them. Anyway, the process of generating interface files is well described on the Haxe site.
but i was unable to find info about generating these files for Google Maps 1.7 (Flash), I would appreciate if someone could point me to either interface file for v1.7, documentation on how to make them or an old v1.6 copy of the swc sdk.

Thanks,
Adrian.