Global constants and functions?

David Arno

I want to be able to create global constants and functions in my haXe code, rather than making them statics inside classes However I don’t think this is possible with haXe. It looks to me like only classes, interfaces, typedefs and enums can have global scope. Is this correct?

Cheers,

David Arno.

Re: Global constants and functions?

Franco Ponticelli