Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Julien CASTETS
I just tried Ponon on my galaxy S and it's working well.

Just for you to know, the game description (android market) in french does not make any sense (really).
I'm sure someone would be glad to make a decent description or translate it in french if you ask on this list.

BTW, Congratulations :)

Cheers
Julien

2011/9/29 watsnow <[hidden email]>
It will be come soon!

Best
Mybo Game

Matthew Spencer-2 wrote:

> Sure wish I had an IPhone now. When's the android version coming?

-----
watsnow.com

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
Wow, really impressed by both games, especially the optimized one. It runs amazingly and can't wait to use your optimizations.

Great game too! Very impressed.

Matthew Spencer-2 wrote:

> Sure wish I had an IPhone now. When's the android version coming?

-----
watsnow.com

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

dlots
Cool games and goodluck. Thanks for your reply

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wow, really impressed by both games, especially the optimized one. It runs amazingly and can't wait to use your optimizations.

Great game too! Very impressed.

phone: <a href="tel:%2B61%203%208060%205321" value="+61380605321" target="_blank">+61 3 8060 5321
_______________________

Matthew Spencer-2 wrote:

> Sure wish I had an IPhone now. When's the android version coming?

-----
watsnow.com

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Danny Wilson
I was leveling up in Ponon, then my galaxy S suddenly went into standby, pressing power button brought back the screen but it was frozen while music kept playing :(

Fun game tho. :)

[hidden email] wrote:
Cool games and goodluck. Thanks for your reply

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wow, really impressed by both games, especially the optimized one. It runs amazingly and can't wait to use your optimizations.

Great game too! Very impressed.

phone: <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%2B61%203%208060%205321" value="+61380605321" target="_blank">+61 3 8060 5321
_______________________

Matthew Spencer-2 wrote:

> Sure wish I had an IPhone now. When's the android version coming?

-----
watsnow.com

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

bubblebenj
After few hours of tests, I'm confident Ponon will be my friend on my trip to China :). Hop my wife will not hijack it
It's just a great game, and I love the phantomic cube that travel through the matter, it's just a wonderful idea.

Ben

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

m5no1
Welcome to china , We are at shanghai。there is another classic tetras version of ponon http://mybo-game.com/tetrisdeluxe_1_0_7.apk,it‘s also made by haxe .have a good time in china!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

bubblebenj
Thank you

I've tested TetrisDeluxe it's good but it miss all the new stuff ponon! brings except controls and feedbacks (why isn't it one the store ?)
Also I'm that bad that I suspected a nasty algorithm giving me the best bocks with a lowest probability, then I remembered I never shine with the original title too...

I'll be in Shanghai in February (end of the trip) maybe we could meet there but it's too soon to fix a date.

Ben

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 3:10 PM, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome to china , We are at shanghai。there is another classic tetras version
of ponon  http://mybo-game.com/tetrisdeluxe_1_0_7.apk
http://mybo-game.com/tetrisdeluxe_1_0_7.apk ,it‘s also made by haxe .have a
good time in china!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

kevian45
I haven’t tried this app but I think Words with Friends is one of the best game apps. It is a game similar to Scrabble with the flexibility of playing at your own pace.
12