Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

m5no1
This post was updated on .
We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page "New and Noteworthy" this week.

this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some optimize on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.

and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both published on IOS & Android.
iOS:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
android:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en

Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!

Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android device.NME
on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we love nme.

thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse ,especially thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Dion Whitehead Amago
That's awesome!

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.
> http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
> this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some optimize
> on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod
> 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.
>

> and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
> published on IOS & Android.
> iOS:
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
> android:
> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
>
> Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in
> japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
>
> Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
> device.NME
> on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we
> love nme.
>

> thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse , especially
> thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

dlots
How much faster is native performance over AIR?

What editor do you guys use? Do you have any solution to these editor problems:

Renaming classes & function not supported in FlashDevelop. Detection of classes in a different classpath not supported in FlashDevelop. FDT Haxe plugin has no support for refactoring at all.
Formatting Haxe code

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome!

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.
> http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
> this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some optimize
> on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod
> 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.
>

> and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
> published on IOS & Android.
> iOS:
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
> android:
> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
>
> Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in
> japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
>
> Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
> device.NME
> on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we
> love nme.
>

> thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse , especially
> thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Benjamin Dasnois
Hello m5no1!

Unfortunately I can't try "Bouncy Seed" since I don't own an iPhone nor an iPad but anyway it seems beautiful from the screenshots... :)

I just tested (very quickly) Ponon. Well, I've never been fond of "tetris-like" (nor of Tetris) but it's really well realized and I'll keep it on my device to play sometime.

Regards,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome!

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.
> http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
> this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some optimize
> on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod
> 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.
>

> and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
> published on IOS & Android.
> iOS:
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
> android:
> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
>
> Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in
> japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
>
> Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
> device.NME
> on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we
> love nme.
>

> thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse , especially
> thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Cauê W.
Congratulations, it's awesome! : )

2011/9/28 Benjamin Dasnois <[hidden email]>
Hello m5no1!

Unfortunately I can't try "Bouncy Seed" since I don't own an iPhone nor an iPad but anyway it seems beautiful from the screenshots... :)

I just tested (very quickly) Ponon. Well, I've never been fond of "tetris-like" (nor of Tetris) but it's really well realized and I'll keep it on my device to play sometime.

Regards,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome!

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.
> http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
> this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some optimize
> on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod
> 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.
>

> and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
> published on IOS & Android.
> iOS:
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
> android:
> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
>
> Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in
> japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
>
> Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
> device.NME
> on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we
> love nme.
>

> thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse , especially
> thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Very nice!

Added to the showcase: http://www.haxenme.org/showcase/

Are you working off of SVN builds of NME? Would it be possible to create
and send a patch file? I'd love to see what changes or improvements you
have made to the framework. Are you all set up with the build tool? Do
your games build for other targets, like webOS or Flash?

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:54:04 -0700, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game
> for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game
> Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.
> http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
> this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some
> optimize
> on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod
> 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.
>

> and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
> published on IOS & Android.
> iOS:
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
> android:
> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
>
> Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in
> japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
>
> Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
> device.NME
> on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we
> love nme.
>

> thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse
> ,%08especially
> thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

RE: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

This is awesome work, guys.  I'm sure I speak for Hugh and everyone else on the list when I say it'd be fantastic to have those optimisations added to NME.  Thanks for offering :-)  NME truly is a fantastic tool, as it the haXe platform.  The more people who can contribute great work such as your own, the more the community can benefit and the better haXe will do in the long term.

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Baluta Cristian
Congrats for the success. I tried pono and performance seems good comparing the last haxe game i knew.

Baluta Cristian
http://imagin.ro

On 28.09.2011, at 17:54, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.
> http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
> this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some optimize
> on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod
> 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.
>

> and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
> published on IOS & Android.
> iOS:
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
> android:
> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
>
> Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in
> japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
>
> Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
> device.NME
> on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we
> love nme.
>

> thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse ,especially
> thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Alex Liebert
great job guys!!! playing it now.

Le 28/09/2011 18:54, m5no1 a écrit :
> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.

Congratulation for the games !

Hope you had fun writing them in haXe ;)

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Alex Liebert
its really smooth, great physics, and well executed.  Really an excellent shining example of haxe on mobile.  May Joshua and I show it in a presentation at the LA Max group this weekend?

Did you use hxgk for the game center integration or add it as a custom job?

Alex

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 28/09/2011 18:54, m5no1 a écrit :

We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
"New and Noteworthy" this week.

Congratulation for the games !

Hope you had fun writing them in haXe ;)

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

bubblebenj
I've just tried Ponon.
Compelling, easy to learn, filled with fresh ideas :)

Ben

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 28/09/2011 18:54, m5no1 a écrit :

We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
"New and Noteworthy" this week.

Congratulation for the games !

Hope you had fun writing them in haXe ;)

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Hudson Ansley
Impressive, Ponon! Delux plays quite well on my now tired old HTC
hero, 528 MHz ARM 11 processor
Thanks for sharing, this is very encouraging. I hope you can add your
optimizations to the NME svn soon

Are you planning an Android version of Bouncy Seed?

Regards,
Hudson

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Matthew Spencer-2
Sure wish I had an IPhone now. When's the android version coming?

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

Guys well done, I know people are using haxe in a big way, but it's
not getting through to most of the agencies I talk to... so something
like this will really help to turn some heads so well done guys, I
have no iPhone so can't see it, but like everyone else when the
andriod app is out  - let us know.

On 28 Sep 2011, at 18:58, Joshua Granick wrote:

> Very nice!
>
> Added to the showcase: http://www.haxenme.org/showcase/
>

> Are you working off of SVN builds of NME? Would it be possible to
> create and send a patch file? I'd love to see what changes or
> improvements you have made to the framework. Are you all set up with
> the build tool? Do your games build for other targets, like webOS or
> Flash?
>

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:54:04 -0700, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop
>> game for
>> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
>> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore
>> Game Page
>> "New and Noteworthy" this week.
>> http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
>> this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some
>> optimize
>> on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and
>> iPod
>> 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on
>> svn.
>>

>> and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
>> published on IOS & Android.
>> iOS:
>> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
>> android:
>> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
>>
>> Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top
>> #1 in
>> japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
>>
>> Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
>> device.NME
>> on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about
>> 3mb,we
>> love nme.
>>

>> thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse ,
>> %08especially
>> thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

m5no1
sure ,no problem,we are really looking forward to see haxe become mainstream solution for  mobile game develop.nothing is impossible!

we havn't use hxgk,  we add it as a custom job.

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

watsnow
hi daegulma,

we don't make detailed performance test with adobe air. when i start our work the adobe air for mobile device has not been released. But now I think nme is much faster than air and not a little.

we develop with textmate on mac. we don't have any solution to your problems.
http://haxe.org/com/ide/textmate

Best
Mybo Game

daegulma wrote
How much faster is native performance over AIR?

What editor do you guys use? Do you have any solution to these editor
problems:

Renaming classes & function not supported in FlashDevelop. Detection of
classes in a different classpath not supported in FlashDevelop. FDT Haxe
plugin has no support for refactoring at all.
Formatting Haxe code

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Dion Whitehead Amago <[hidden email]>wrote:

> That's awesome!
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM, m5no1 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game
> for
> > IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> > Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game
> Page
> > "New and Noteworthy" this week.
> > http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/file/n6840966/IMG_0008_copy.jpg
> > this game is totally made by have & hxcpp & nme,we have done some
> optimize
> > on opengl render,so that this game can run 60 FPS on iPhone 3gs and iPod
> > 3.we want share our work,and hope adding our optimization to NME on svn.
> >

> > and here is another game made by haxe -- PONON!.this have been both
> > published on IOS & Android.
> > iOS:
> > http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponon!-deluxe/id402642577?mt=8
> > android:
> > https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mybo.ponon&hl=en
> >
> > Ponon free IOS version have more than 300'0000 downloads! and top #1 in
> > japan,china,….top #10 in more the 25 stores!
> >
> > Android version of Ponon was running well on over 200 kind of android
> > device.NME
> > on android is much more fast than Adobe AIR ,and apk is only about 3mb,we
> > love nme.
> >

> > thanks HAXE,thanks NME,thanks hxcpp,thanks Nicolas Cannasse , especially
> > thanks Hugh Sanderson,  what a great job!
> >

> > --
> >
> > --
> > haXe - an open source web programming language
> > http://haxe.org

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

watsnow
Thanks a lot!

Best
Mybo Game

Nicolas Cannasse wrote
Le 28/09/2011 18:54, m5no1 a écrit :
> We are a team from china -- MYBO GAME,and we love haxe.we develop game for
> IOS and Android,and our games are all made by haxe.
> Gladly,Our new game "Bouncy Seed!" was featured on iPhone appstore Game Page
> "New and Noteworthy" this week.

Congratulation for the games !

Hope you had fun writing them in haXe ;)

Re: Game by haxe was featured on the app store !!!

watsnow
This post was updated on .
It will come soon!

Best
Mybo Game

Matthew Spencer-2 wrote
Sure wish I had an IPhone now. When's the android version coming?